10 Facts about Search Engines Services
- More than 80% of internet users use search engines to find the products or services to buy.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) costs are rising (over 37% higher from last year to this year Q1).
- Click fraud in PPC is now estimated to exceed 40%.
- Up to 85% of searchers ignore paid listings (see image below)
- 63% of the top natural (organic) listings get clíck-throughs.
- Natural (organic) search results convert 60% higher than PPC.
- Invest now, during a recession? Yes! Digital Marketing and Search Engine Services provide "Unparalelled ROI" .
- If you do nothing else, Digital Marketing and Search Engine Services can make up 80 - 90 percent of your website traffic.
- A good ranking in major search engines can make the difference between commercial success and failure.
The MetaBlaze Search Engine services are simple and effective because we stay focused on the most important and effective avenues within the Search Engine world. We spend the majority or our time and efforts getting your site on the most widely used venues like Google and Yahoo instead of using a shotgun process of submitting you to thousands of smaller engines and sites that no one uses.
With many of the Search Engine Optimization companies and programs out there today using a "smoke and mirrors" approach to make top rankings seem illusive to anyone not using their systems, it has left many website owners confused and reluctant to step into the Search Engine process. Achieving high rankings with the top Search Engines is not magic, it is process that takes work, knowledge, tracking and the will to stick with it. There are a combination of things that vary from industry to industry when it comes to top rankings and the ability to get there as well as stay there.
As with all of our services, we take a simple educational approach to Search Engines with our clients. After surveying their site, performing a keyword popularity evaluation, and doing a client interview to determine their expectations, we make the needed changes to the site and get it into our Search Engine Submission System where it is submitted to all of the major Search Engines each month. We monitor the sites performance through the system and reports that are run on a regular basis. Search Engine service clients receive a monthly traffic report to evaluate the performance of the site for themselves as well.